So you are preparing to replace
your windows or doors and your first thought is “Where do I even begin?”
For starters, you don’t even have to leave your home!
An in-home consultation permits you to work one-on-one with an expert and
chat about what products and installation methods will
best meet your needs. Every home is different and unique, and there are many bonuses to shopping from your
home. It makes it more realistic to envision
these products in your home when you actually browse through
your choices while in your living
environment. It also gives the expert a better look at your home environment
and style to provide you with the perfect
recommendations to meet your needs and budget.
The in-home consultation is a no pressure chance
to mention all of your questions and ensures that you feel comfortable with your purchase moving
forward. What takes place when you arrange your in-home consultation with Pella Windows and Doors in
- You can look through various product samples
- Our pros will take detailed
- You’ll receive an on-the-spot
- We will discuss
any financing options
Use your in-home consultation to get more background on the company and get the perfect partner for your home improvement projects. Whether you are searching for windows, doors or other items for the home, we have a number of questions you can ask to help you get started with your in-home consultation.
- How long has your company been in the area?
- Once my order is finalized, how long until
- How long do you estimate the installation to
- What is your installation process?
- Do you finish the interiors after
- How do I know I can trust the installers you send
into my home?
- Do you have any recent projects I can
- What happens if I run into an
issue after the products are installed?
- Why should I pick your
- What discounts or financing offers can you
offer right now?
If you are shopping for windows or doors, set up your Pella in-home consultation online or by calling (866) 593-1560.